background

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Goodbye Summer. Hello Winter.

I don't really know what happened to Fall... but we went from over 80 degrees, short sleeves and flip-flops on Monday, to sweatshirts, long johns and snow on Thursday.

I am not quite ready for winter... but on a happy note, the mountains are beautiful!

Now to update a little....
We have watched every BYU football game, including the epic game against the Aggies!! Notice we are in summer attire??





...that won't be happening anymore. lol!



We LOVE football!



It helps that I am finally starting to understand everything, and don't have to ask Dallin questions on every play :P

1 comment:

  1. The weather was like that here too... literally on Monday I was in a tank top and shorts. A couple of days later I was in a sweater and jeans :/

    ReplyDelete