background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I is a kolledge gradiate



Well.... we're graduated!!! Or... I am. :) Dallin is super close (he only has one more semester) but they let him walk after some petitioning. Once Dallin finished his last final we headed to Brandt and Liz's house for a BBQ and game playing.

Aren't those boys so cute?! They just can't resist Smash Brothers
It was really nice to be able to have me, Dallin, Elayna and Mitch all graduate at the same time, and I'm sure our parents were thankful to get it all done at once.

My college was rather HUGE...


I felt bad for making the family sit through the whole commencement, especially since they'd already sat through one earlier in the day. Thanks for stickin' it out!!

And thanks daddy for the beautiful lei!! 
 
Hawaiian at heart


After a day full of graduations, name-reading, and picture-taking we went to work on the apartment. I had been slowly working on packing, but there was still a lot to do. Thanks to wonderful family and friends we got everything packed, put in the storage or jeep, and then cleaned. What a miracle! I'm absolutely positive that the apartment hadn't been that clean in YEARS.


We are now chillin' in Kennewick. We've been spending time with our families and catching up on sleep. We're still trying to find housing in Hillsboro, but we still have 3 weeks... we should find something right?

1 comment:

  1. YA! Congrats you two!!!! I am so excited that we get to see you in 3 days! AND we will only be 4 hours away from you two this summer. It will be fun! Good luck with the apartment hunting, we are doing that right now too.

    ReplyDelete