background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Part II: DISNEYWORLD!!!!

After spending a week at the beach, we drove to Orlando and checked into the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I've been waiting for this trip for SOOOO long, I could hardly contain my excitement to finally be at Disneyworld!

We were able to visit all 4 parks (multiple times) and even got in a day of golfing and a day at the Blizzard Beach waterpark! Sadly our camera broke halfway through the second week so we don't have very many pictures from Disney, but luckily the rest of the family was able to get pictures!! :)

We had a marvelous time, and loved being with the whole family! Eliza was so fun to watch when she would see all the princesses, at least someone else shares in my obsession with Disney! haha!!

2 comments:

  1. Bummer, you went to Disneyworld while you couldn't ride the rides! Now that I'm done having kids (and not what feels like permanently pregnant, lol), Disneyland is a goal for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I still road rides... I didn't feel like I missed out at all. :)

    ReplyDelete