background

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Everything else

I got pretty sick over break, so we ended up staying in Kennewick for longer than expected so my family could help with Kylie while I recovered and Dallin worked. It was a bummer since I was sick, but was also kind of awesome because we got to spend more time with everyone.

I got to go to my best friend's wedding. She looked gorgeous! I can't believe I didn't take more pictures...


We did baptisms at the temple


Played LOTS of games with both of our families!

Played frisbee


Visited baby Lydia


Played some tennis


Made music with pots and pans


Shot airsoft guns


Played with empty boxes


 Vacuumed


Hid in tents


And had lots of laughs!

knock it!
she looks like she went through a car wash. haha!
helping grandma make cookies.


Dallin likes to roll Kylie around, and she loves it. She goes totally limp.


This is my favorite video. It kills me.


We had such a great time being home! We love our families so much!!

We returned home on Saturday, with enough time to stop at the outlets to get Kylie a few more very important "christmas" gifts. :)


Our house was total chaos for a few days, but it's slowly getting better.


We are glad to be home! But Kylie and I sure miss Dallin when he goes to work!


So we do things like eat our applesauce with a straw to help the hours pass by more quickly. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment