background

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Train Ride

Kylie and I took the train to the Tri-Cities to visit my parents and Trevor for a few days.

She did so awesome on the train. I would say it beats being restrained in a car seat. :) We played, ate snacks, and watched Tangled.

Kylie's "say cheese" face.

Mom ran up to the train to meet us. And it was nonstop activity from then on.

We went swimming at dad's work pool.


Watched Trevor run in a track meet. (There was also a CRAZY hail/rain storm in the middle of Trevor's 1 mile race... poor kids. I would have stopped running. ha.)

Someone sees a plane!
Here comes the rain...
take cover!
and then back to beautiful weather and playing with rocks. :)

We played (aka buckled and unbuckled her high chair) with Great Grandma Miskho.


Made lego towers.


And I even got in a quick temple session. YAY!


We had such a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment