background

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

September

September was a busy month!!


Here's some highlights:

The Annual Hero Up Race!! I ran the half marathon, and Dallin ran the 5K with the girls in the double jogger. He truly is our superman. :) Kylie also ran in the kid's race (she was supposed to run in the younger age race, but wanted to race with her cousins... it was a pretty long distance for her.) I was finishing as they were starting the kid's run, so no one was watching for me as I finished and I was able to run with Kylie (win.win.) It was so great to have so much family here to support Darc and to remember Keith. Great race guys!


Kylie started Preschool. She loves it. We're doing a co-op with 3 of her girl friends. They are adorable. She now constantly talks about school, and likes to put on as many bags as possible to get ready to go. ha!


We had a ward 5K and BBQ on the 19th of September. It was super low-key and so fun.

We played lots of dress up. Kylie loves to give me a Rapunzel braid...


The weather was pretty chilly for a few days, so the girls broke out the cold weather gear. Adorbs.


McKenna turned 10 months old. Whoa. Honestly, I totally missed it and didn't realize she was another month older until at least a week or so afterwards. She's smart, strong, and super talkative (especially in the car.) We love her.


On September 26th we drove to Kennewick. We had dinner with the Hague family and watched the new Cinderella movie. We all enjoyed it. :)

On Sunday was Trevor's Eagle Court of Honor (the main reason we came home.) They had it outside at the Oaks' home. They have an amazing set up, with a bonfire, fireworks, tiki lamps, the works. It was freezing, but totally worth it. And we got to watch the blood moon eclipse at the same time. Score.


We spent the next week in Kennewick (Dallin has a few more weeks on bonding leave.) We celebrated Mom Heath's birthday with a party, opening presents, decorating, making chocolate cupcakes, and eating at Red Lobster. We also spent an evening with the Hagues for dinner and some cousin time. I got to test out the water treadmill at the new clinic. I was told the water would be to my waist... I guess they don't plan on runners being 5'3". :)

Water at my "waist"
We drove home on Thursday October 1st and got ready to head to Utah for the marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment