background

Monday, October 3, 2016

Shout out to my Kylie Girl

I have to write a quick post for my sweet Kylie.

She has loved Jayce from the minute we told her we were having another baby. She would kiss and hug my belly and sing him songs.

The first few days after he was born, everyone had to fight her for time holding him.

But that't not the only thing I want to remember.

She has been THE BEST helper over the last 6 weeks.  She gets diapers, picks out his clothes, gives him the pacifier, and tells me that I need to feed him to help him feel better. :)

She also still wants to hold him constantly. There are a lot of times when Jayce is crying and she will ask to hold him because "Jayce needs his big sister. "

There have also been multiple times when Kylie has realized that I haven't had a chance to eat, shower, get dressed, go the bathroom, etc. and she will tell me "Mom, you go eat and I will hold Jayce for you." And she does, even if he is screaming. She will hold his hand and kiss him and tell me to finish doing whatever I need to do. She is such a lifesaver.

I love you Kylie, that you for everything you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment