background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

L.O.V.E.

Love is patient, love is kind.

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.

It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails.

I hope you have enjoyed a few of our more goofy pictures. I apologize that we don't have more pictures of us in our posts... I guess I get excited about delicious looking food and decorations. :)

But on that note... I did want to show off a few of my homemade decorations for Valentine's Day. As students who don't exactly have infinite amounts of money to spend on decorating... I love the challenge to get creative and use what I have around the house to make beautiful decorations.

Tissue paper. Cereal Boxes. Construction paper. Skewers. Old textbook. Markers. Scissors. Cheapest decorations ever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment