background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Not your normal dinner....

Wednesdays are a very stressful day for Dallin. He leaves for work at 4:30 in the morning. After work he goes to class, and then back to work until 9:30pm.

Last Wednesday I really wanted to do something special for Dallin. So I planned a wonderful dinner to have ready when he walked in the house.

I had almost everything I needed for dinner, but I needed to get a few extra ingredients; so I decided to take a short little walk to Smith's. After buying my things, I started the walk home. About halfway home it started snowing, which I was okay with... until I got home and realized I had left my keys in the house. LOCKED OUT.. in the snow! All the windows were locked, and there was no way for me to get in. Soo... I walked to our dear friends' home, and had them drive me to the MTC to get Dallin's house key.

Of course all of this took time... and dinner was not ready when Dallin got home. But it was worth a try right? At least he is loving and was willing to go into the bedroom while I finished dinner and got it all on the table. haha!!


No comments:

Post a Comment