background

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Two. Months.

I can't believe it... my Kylie Baby is growing up so fast!!



I braved the doctor's office all by my lonesome (aka without Dallin) to go to mine and Kylie's 2 month appointments. She did really great... until she had to get 3 whompin' shots in her sweet little thighs. She definitely let that nurse know that she DID NOT like what he was doing. (I have to admit I sure loved the snuggles she gave me as soon as I saved her from the examination table. She does love me!)


As for her stats...
Weight: 9lbs. 9 oz. (5%)
Heights: 22inches (10%)
Head Circumference: 15.5inches (75%-- like we said... she got the HUGE Hague head.)

Kylie is talking, smiling and starting to laugh. She still does not like tummy time, but usually manages to find her knuckles which calms her down.



 She does really great chillin' on her back.



She's sleeps through most of the night, but naps during the day are still a little hit-n-miss. (we're working on it...) 



She has also started trying to reach for things... but hasn't quite got the concept yet, as she goes for things with a clenched fist. Kylie also loves when daddy comes home and relieves her of mommy-time, and she always searches for him when she hears his voice coming through my cell-phone. It's adorable.




We love her to death and can't believe how much she is learning and growing each day. 


We love you baby girl!

And I am slightly obsessed with outfits that have things on the bum... they're too cute. Even though they make her backside look enormous. :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute!! I want to see her! And you guys of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! Btw, holy cow, those are the exact weight and length numbers of Emmett's size... when he was born! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete