background

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Craziness at the Coast

On Thursday (March 13th,) we packed up our car and headed to Rockaway Beach. We spent the next few days partying with some of our great friends the Youngs, Parkers and the Hancocks. We all stayed in the same beach house, which was crazy and totally awesome.


I can't even imagine having that many mouths to feed... I think I'll stick to my family of 3 for now. haha.

I'm too lazy to describe everything we did... so here is a classy bulleted list for ya. :)
  • Running on the beach with all the moms
  • Getting teased for making grilled tilapia and broccoli on a vacation... ;)
  • Playing frisbee
  • Eating homemade pizza and a salad bar
  • Snarfing down Danielle's cinnamon roll cake and smore's bars
  • Playing games until after 1 am 
  • Talking and dancing
Kylie loved dancing with Jenae
  • Playing on the beach/in the sand/in the water
She was so excited to be at the ocean... and once again the cold didn't affect her at all.
  • Eating a Lumberjack Breakfast: pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, &  chocolate milk (thanks Darrin!)
  • Taking a family walk on the beach 
  • Playing bocce ball... and almost losing them into the ocean
  • Watching lots of tv (Kylie loved watching with the big kids)
  • Building with Legos
  • Climbing the spiral staircase
  • And a lot more talking and laughing.
We had such a great time! Thanks for inviting us guys!! :)

Thanks Danielle for the picture!!

1 comment:

  1. that was so much fun! and I totally had the same thought-so many mouths to feed! I was thinking how I'd gladly stick to my family of five, lol.

    ReplyDelete