background

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Officially closer to 30 than 20. :)

In honor of the birthday boy... here is a little dedication. Dallin twirls his hair all the time... Kylie inherited that habit from her daddy. I think he used to get his fingers stuck in his luscious locks when he was little... so to make him proud. Here's Kylie's latest.


She totally knotted her hair. As in... I had to cut out part of the knot. I love my hair-twirlers. :)



Anywho...
Dallin turned 26 on Friday.

Kylie and I met Dallin at the park across from work and had lunch together. It was WAY colder than I realized and was super windy... so we ended up having our picnic in the back of the car. It was totally fun, and Kylie was completely confused. :)


Dallin went back to work (for a little while. His good friend Kevin took him out to play a game of disc golf not too long after lunch...) And Kylie and I raced home to try and get things at home ready for when Daddy came home.


Our oven has been broken for a few weeks... so I wasn't able to make a birthday cake. So we improvised. I thought it turned out great. And Dallin LOVES it. :)



We went out to dinner at Red Robin. Can't pass up a free burger. :) It was totally crowded, and I had to go to the bathroom to get paper towels to use as napkins (they forgot to bring them to us...) But we still had a blast. And Kylie loved sitting in a booster seat, she was ALL over the place. (note to self: that child NEEDS to be restrained in a high chair. ha!)


We ended the night with birthday kisses and playing games with some of our good friends.. until almost 2 in the morning. Dallin loved every minute of it.


We finished the birthday weekend with a nice breakfast. Bear is included in most of our daily activities these days.


And a little friendly get-together.

I can't believe I let her eat that cookie. But she was in HEAVEN.
We ended up with 14 adults and 6 kids in our home! It was a total blast. I love having my home full of friends and laughter. :) Thanks for everyone that came and showed Dallin some love! You guys are the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment