background

Thursday, July 10, 2014

4th Anniversary!

This year was our 4th anniversary! Woah?! So much has changed in the last four years, and I wouldn't change a single thing.


Dallin and I take turns planning our anniversary celebrations, this year was my turn. I decided to actually do something fun this year.

I was trying to surprise Dallin with everything I had planned... but the surprise got revealed a few days too early. But we still had a great time!

I had my mom drive down to stay with Kylie. Thursday was our actual anniversary, Dallin and I went and had a 4-course picnic at a nearby park, and then danced to our song. :) Then we went to a  really late night movie, How to Train a Dragon 2, it was awesome.

On Friday, Dallin and I checked into a hotel and then took the Max into downtown Portland. 

Apparently we can't take normal pictures.

I surprised Dallin with dinner reservations at The Melting Pot. Talk about a REAL 4-course meal. It was incredible! We didn't even feel bad about spending that much on a meal that amazing. We also walked around downtown and enjoyed the craziness of Portland.

The swiss cheese course
And the meats.
Raw meat never looked so pretty. haha!
And our cookies and cream chocolate course
And why not eat some massive chocolate covered strawberries too?

On Saturday we went and picked berries with mom and our very favorite munchkin. 


It poured rain the entire time, which got mud everywhere... and Kylie thought she needed to clean the tires.
I love spending time with Dallin, he is seriously the greatest husband and father and I couldn't be any luckier.

Thanks for a great four years my love!

1 comment:

  1. awww happy anniversary!! you guys are too cute together!

    ReplyDelete