background

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Airplanes, Princesses and more!

Life is crazy!

And it's only going to get more insane... so I decided I better do a quick photo/info dump to try and get caught up through now. :)

Kylie has a crush. His name is Chase, and they are adorable together. He holds her hand and walks her to the park, and they always have to find each other in church. So. Cute.


We had a ward variety show in September. They did a Frozen sing-a-long and gave all the kids "microphones." Kylie wanted to get up and sing, (and she does know the words) but "froze" when she got up with all the kids. :)


I have been working on a Christmas present for the girls. It was going to be one quiet book, but I got a little over excited and am making WAY too many pages for one book... so there will be one for each of them!

the colors...
All the pieces I cut out prior to putting them together
We went to the Hillsboro air show on the 20th of September, Kylie LOVED the airplanes, and eating lunch on a blanket. :)


A good friend of ours is due a month or so before I am, so our friends threw her and I a combined baby shower. It was so much fun, and the decor was adorable!

Thanks guys!!

She's having a boy, and we're got the girly girl.

For Kylie's birthday Dallin's family gave her a few princess dresses and some princess shoes. I have been saving her birthday gifts and give her a new one every few weeks or so. It has been a lifesaver when I need an easy way to entertain her for a while. :)

So just a few days ago we got out the princess things. She was SO happy!


Kylie has officially been moved into her toddler bed. She loves it! The first day she would get in bed, pretend to sleep/snore, and then say "wake up!" and run out the door to see me.... every 30 seconds. SO... I switched the door knob on her room with one from another room that locks, so we can lock her in. She checked the door once, said "it's broken" and got back in bed. And that fixed that problem. Now she sleeps in her bed for naps and at night without a problem. Thank goodness!!

Showing off her new bed.

My dad had a conference in Portland this last weekend, so he dropped by to visit for a few days.
He brought me my favorite colored roses as an early birthday present. :)

Of course we had to snap a "silly faces" picture.
We've been faithfully cheering on our BYU Cougars... even after Taysom was injured and we were pretty sure the season was over... Kylie loves it even if we are losing. :P

Touchdown!!!
And that's about it for now!! :) Lots of exciting things coming soon... Like a new baby next month?!! Where did the time go?!

1 comment: