background

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Birthday!

I turned 25 last week! Woah. I don't feel that old... but at the same time I totally do.

It was pouring on my birthday, so Kylie and I took the opportunity to go out for a run. Running in the rain is my absolute favorite. We were totally soaked by the end,(and after jumping in puddles) it was awesome. We then drank lots and lots of chocolate milk. Just because. 


She got herself dressed for the run... safety glasses and all. :)
Dallin is pretty busy during the week these days so we didn't do much on my birthday, but he did bring me flowers, and gave me a massage in front of the fire. Kylie sang me Happy Birthday about 200 times throughout the day. :D



My mom came in town on Friday, and we opened presents and they sang me happy birthday and we had dessert.

She looks good in that scarf
Kylie's "sad" face...

The celebrating continued on Saturday. All four of us went to Disney on Ice (thank you Intel!) Kylie loved it. And so did I. She was pointing out all the characters and sat and watched the entire show... it was almost 2 hours.

Excited for the show to start!
Pointing out Minnie
Too distracted to look at the camera

After the show we hit up some food trucks for lunch while Kylie napped in the Ergo Baby, then we took the Max home to relax for a little while.

Mom watched Kylie that night while Dallin and I went out to dinner and icecream. We went to an amazing steakhouse where I had the most delicious filet mignon, and then finished the night off at Salt and Straw. After trying most of their unique flavors... I decided to be adventurous and chose Honey Lavender and Pear Bleu Cheese for me flavors. Dallin had snickerdoodle and some combination of peanut brittle, caramel and salt.


We finished the weekend off the the Primary Program on Sunday. It was wonderful! My class was pretty goofy, but they did great and almost everyone got up to say their parts, and only a few made up their own phrases. :P What a great spirit those kids brought to the meeting. A perfect ending to a perfect weekend.

And here's the current baby bump! Only 4.5 weeks to go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment