background

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Projects

I wanted to make some homemade things for our girls for Christmas. They were a lot of work, but I'm so glad I did it. They weren't actually done by Christmas... McKenna's early arrival messed things up a little bit. (on her birth day the first thought I had was my projects aren't done!!) lol!

But I finished them soon after.

I made a quilt for Kylie's big girl bed.


A discovery bag.


And a ton of quiet book pages.


I still haven't figured out quite what to do with the pages... I made way too many to haul them all around with us everywhere. I'll figure it out sometime. :)

2 comments:

  1. Super impressed with the quilt and the quiet book pages! I'm in the middle of making a quiet book and know it's super time consuming and requires a lot of patience. You could punch holes in the pages and put rings through them. If there are too many and it seems too big you could do a few at a time an switch them out a every once in a while so she doesn't get tired of them. Or you could Wonder Under the pages together and keep them all in the same book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so crafty! I wish we lived closer so you could teach me! :)

    ReplyDelete