background

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kylie

Kylie is such fun these days. I was looking through our pictures and found some real jewels.

She likes to pretend to sleep everywhere
This is her "game face" pretty intimidating...
Daddy and his girls 
Diva
Just enjoying some frosting :)
I feel like I need to say... this is NOT how I walk around the house...
She waves goodbye to Daddy every morning
she fell asleep eating a rice krispey... and continued to eat it until it was gone, but was totally asleep.
What a sweetheart!

And we've gotta have one of McKenna. She is getting so happy and smiley!!


1 comment:

  1. Kylie! What a hoot! Love all the pictures of her. Especially the diva one! (hilariously, that's what our house is like as well) And I LOVE the picture of McKenna! She is looking so big! Such a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete