background

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's Day

It was a pretty laid back Valentine's Day for us this year.

Dallin made us some delicious and adorable pancakes for breakfast. With strawberry jam, and a pink smoothie. :)


Notice, the"bouquet" of asparagus Dallin surprised me with?! So romantic!

I was actually really excited about it! And in his defense, he was going to buy me my favorite flowers but Fred Meyer didn't have any. He told me to pick some out while we were in Costco later that day, but I decided I wanted to spend the money on a snack instead, caramel popcorn. :) I had him pick out his gift too (he chose Oreos.)

Since we aren't eating sweets 6 days a week... we had to change our yearly tradition of scattering candy all around the dinner table on Valentine's Day. We opted for dried fruit instead. Kylie thought it was the greatest thing ever. :) We had amazing sweet potato black bean tostadas for dinner.


SO much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment