background

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Sweet Girls.

Some moments lately are really, really hard. I am tired and uncomfortable, McKenna wants to be held ALL THE TIME (and she weighs a ton), Kylie is a sassy and disobedient threenager... BUT we also have beautiful moments every day as well.

I want to remember those good moments, not the rough ones.


So here are some recent goodies:

The girls insist on waving goodbye to daddy every day. It's adorable.
Kylie LOVES dancing to old musicals! So much better than anything on the radio these days!
McKenna's adorable pig tails!
Kylie putting dishes away after laying me down for a nap
Me "napping"
Kylie giving stickers to "baby brother"
Family Date Night!
Kylie helping with laundry
Breakfast selfies!
McKenna being her crazy self with firework hair.
Playing in the water with friends!
McKenna trying to get her socks on by herself
These moments are not from the girls... but still great moments from the last little while!

Dallin and I finally made it to the temple together! So beautiful and peaceful!


And my Mother's Day present. I can't believe I drive a minivan, but I love it! :) Thank you my love. And total bonus... it fits in our garage! (barely)

No comments:

Post a Comment