background

Thursday, February 3, 2011

xīn nián kuài lè

Okay so I don't actually speak Mandarin (surprise surprise)... I cheated and looked it up... and that's how you say Happy New Year!!!

In case you didn't know... today is the Chinese New Year. I thought it would be very appropriate to celebrate by eating Chinese food (with chopsticks) while listening to traditional Chinese music and finishing our meal with fortune cookies.






I must say it turned out to be quite a hit, and Dallin was pleasantly surprised. :) Although he was pretty hungry and had to switch to eating with regular utensils after the first 5 minutes.





Oh and I had to put these pictures up in honor of Dallin and his amazing sundae-making abilities.




Vanilla icecream ($3.99)
Toppings ($6)
Sundae glasses ($1 at DI)
Enjoying delicious sundae, with my best friend, while losing the game of Sequence (priceless)

No comments:

Post a Comment