background

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday.

Today started off nice and early. Dallin and I woke up around 6:30... something I haven't done in a while! Got dressed in warm clothes, grabbed a laundry basket and walked out the door into....


Yes. A Winter Wonderland. (I'm not going to lie, I'm ready for spring.)

We drove to Orem where we picked up our Bountiful Basket! We heard from some dear friends how amazing of a deal this is, so we decided we needed to try it out. You sign up at the beginning of the week and on Saturday, nice and early, you pick up a basket of fruit and a basket of veggies.
Here's what was in our basket this week....


2 mangoes
1 box of strawberries
4 Roma tomatoes
8 miniature pears
2 crowns of broccoli
1 head of romaine lettuce
1 bag of butter gold potatoes
9 bananas
1 bunch of asparagus
and
2 coconuts!!! (if anyone has suggestions of what to do with the coconut it would be much appreciated. haha!)


The best part-- it was only $15.

One last thing.


Happy 8 months to my hubby/best friend!!! I love you so much. Thanks for all you do for me; including doing this diet/exercise program. Even though you hate it.
You're the greatest. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment