background

Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Husband's Day!!

I love Father's Day!

A few of the reasons why: the little kids in church singing about how much they love their dads, the treats that the men usually get (and are so kind to share with the ladies,) thinking about all the wonderful things our father's have done for us, and spoiling the men as much as possible. :)

I hope our dad's realize how much we love them and are so thankful for all they have done for us! We hope you had a great day!

As for us... we celebrated Husband's Day. I surprised Dallin with a few manly gifts, including his very own grilling apron. :) I also made a cheesecake for dessert because I know it's one of his favorites... It didn't turn out perfect, but it still tastes delicious. I guess I will just have to try again... I'm sure Dallin won't mind. :)

I love you Dallin!

No comments:

Post a Comment