background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

'Tis the season...

... for BERRY PICKING!!!!

Although the berries were a little late this year, they are finally ready! We.are.so.excited!



Last night for family night we went and picked strawberries. They are delicious and beautiful. I think we've already eaten about half of the 3 1/2 pounds that we picked. haha!



They are amazing just by themselves, but for dessert last night Dallin had the wonderful idea to make a strawberry cheesecake shake. It was great! (yes... that is a full slice of cheesecake)



Can't wait until the blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are ready!!!

1 comment:

  1. Strawberries are my favorite! I can't wait to be able to get a garden going so I can grow my own :) I really like to slice them up and eat them with cool whip, and when I manage to get some... eat it with a slice of pound cake too!!!

    ReplyDelete