background

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cocolalla

Dallin and I ended our summer with a BANG by spending a week at the cabin with the family.

Eliza, Talia and Brayden were so entertaining, and Dallin and I just couldn't get enough of their cuteness.

We always have so much fun at Lake Cocolalla.

This week's vacation consisted of:
playing LOTS of games,
reading, napping,

tubing/skiing,

fishing (Dallin caught around 30 of these little guys...),

kayaking,

eating delicious food (including leftover wedding candy!!)
roasting marshmallows
and cliff jumping.
Here's the cliff they jumped off of...


The boys looking all macho (getting ready for the jump)

Julie and I were a little afraid for our husbands' lives,
we were ready to jump in or give CPR if needed...

Here's the boys after they both safely made it...
I think they were a little shaken up... I know I was and I didn't even jump.

We were sad when the weekend came and it was time to head back to Kennewick. Why not just stay up there? Who needs to go to school anyway!? lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment