background

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hello friend!!

On Saturday morning my dad, Branden and Trevor drove to Hillsboro to help Dallin and I pack our home into a moving truck/trailer. They were all such troopers to walk up and down the three flights of stairs to our apartment to take out all the boxes and furniture. They took the stairs at least 25 times.

Anyway, all of our stuff is now in Kennewick, in my parents garage, waiting for us to drive it to Provo in a few weeks. BUT Dallin and I will still be in Hillsboro until Wednesday evening.

Therefore our apartment looks like this....

Since our apartment has nothing in it, it's not too fun for me to sit here all day while Dallin is at work so I've been playing with some of my new best friends.

Their names are Joanna and Michael.

Yesterday we went blueberry picking, played Uno and Sorry, made grilled cheese and tomato soup for lunch, jumped on the trampoline and had a wonderful dinner together. I love these guys! They love life, and you can't help but smile when you are around them.
I am so grateful for all the friends we have made during our short time here. Thanks to everyone who has invited us into your homes and your hearts, you really have made us feel so welcome. Our ward family really is amazing and we will miss everyone!
We hope to be back next summer!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment