background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Provo Home. Second Edition.

Okay. I know this is SUPER pathetic since we've been living in this house for almost 3 months ... but I finally got around to taking pictures of our 2-car-garage. I mean home. :)

ENJOY!

Bathroom.

Kitchen.

Family Room.


Entryway and "Pantry". :)

Our Bedroom. I always think of Andes Mints when I see the paint.


p.s. We did not do any painting when we moved in; other than touching up the window and door frames. All those awesomely bright colors came with the house! haha.

2 comments:

  1. The pots on the wall is really creative! And I love the bright colors :) I've had a green similar to the kitchen in all of my houses starting in the room at my parents' house. I plan on painting the bathroom here that color when we redo it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great! Love the kitchen especially!

    ReplyDelete