background

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

HALFWAY!!!

Well... We are 20 weeks!! I cannot believe it! Only 20 more weeks and Dallin and I will be holding our sweet baby in our arms. That day couldn't come soon enough.

We had an ultrasound yesterday and baby is healthy and growing wonderfully. Our sweet child was a little stubborn and didn't want to give us a profile of the face or a view of the heart, but the tech was able to get baby to move so we could make sure the heart was healthy. We were given a video of the whole ultrasound as well as a few pictures. Here they are. :)

Right Arm

Face

Right Leg

Little Hague decided to stop being shy so we could find out....

WE'RE HAVING A BABY GIRL!
Pink, princesses and bows... here we come! ;)

Oh, and here is a picture of me at 20 weeks. It's not much yet... but it will be soon enough. :)

6 comments:

  1. We are so excited for you and Dallin!!!!! Can't wait to see you guys in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness... I hate how little you get to be... by 20 weeks I looked like I had eaten at least a cantaloupe, maybe two! Congratulations you two :) Little girls are so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Now you can go shopping! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wahooo!!! A girl! How exciting. Congratulations, and I am so glad that she is looking healthy. Gotta love those early prego shots where you stick out your tummy to help it look like you actually have a bump :) No, no I can see it! BTW, are you coming back to Oregon??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janae- we are coming back to Oregon! We're so excited!! We'll have to get together sometime. :) We'll probably be living in Hampshire Downs again... if everything works out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so happy for you guys! =)

    ReplyDelete