background

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Tradition

I know this is a little late...

But I'm posting it anyway. :)

One of my favorite Heath family traditions (and one Dallin and I are including in our own family) is preparing and eating a green meal on St. Patrick's Day. Mom always did a wonderful job of going all out... green drinks, veggies, dessert, even attempting to dye the chicken at times. It was always an adventure.

This was our second St. Patrick's Day meal together, and I think Dallin is starting to get used to the idea of eating abnormally green things once a year. hah! He's such a good sport!

This year we had Beef and Broccoli, green rice (it wasn't very green.... but more so than the pictures shows), green orange julius to drink and green rice krispies for dessert. I'm still working on making the perfect "green" meal... but I'm sure that will come with time.


No comments:

Post a Comment