background

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Jessica's Wedding!!

My best friend, Jessica Stoker, is now a married woman.



 Jessica and Todd are SOO in love, it's wonderful! I loved getting to spend their special day with them!


What a beautiful couple!?


And what about those bridesmaids?! ;)


I must admit we are all quite photogenic...


Dallin was feeling a little left out, so he had a photo shoot of his own.


And just because I'm sure you all want to see more.... here's a few more snapshots from the day.

 

The first try...

Wait... what do you want us to do??

Ohhh... yeah we can do that!
  

3 comments:

  1. Dallin's double chin pic was definitely the highlight of the wedding. Just kidding, but seriously... its awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, you are the cutest pregnant woman ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHA we laughed out loud at the pictures of Dallin! I thought it was so funny that Bryce was the only groomsman.

    ReplyDelete