background

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Memorial Day Activities

It was great to stick around for another day in K*Town and spend some quality time with the family!

Mom, Dad, Dallin and I started the morning off with a hike up Badger Mountain... I'm definitely not as in shape as I was the last time I hiked that!


We then went home for a deliciously huge breakfast!! SO tasty!


Danielle and Trevor decided to join Dad, Dallin and I for a few games of tennis, we've got some major skills in this family!

 


Dad and Dallin decided to have a little competition and see who could balance the most Rummikub tiles on their elbow and then catch them. It was quite entertaining! I can't even remember how many they got, but it was well over 10. (I don't even know if I could have done one tile...)


And here's the 29 week belly


and the blocked view of my toes.


We can't wait for all the great times that are still to come this summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment