background

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

THIRTY WEEKS!!

The fact that I am 75% done with this pregnancy is totally insane. 10 weeks is like... nothin'!!


Dallin and I are so very excited to meet our baby girl, and I must admit I am ready to be done with her digging her sweet little heels into my ribcage. :)

We had another ultrasound bright and early this morning, and it was wonderful to see how much she's grown (and to be reassured that she is still, in fact, a girl.) When the ultrasound tech was showing us the baby's fingers and toes, we got to see our daughter grab her foot and play with it. Meanwhile, her other foot was up touching her head... that girl is flexible!! I think we've got a dancer on our hands!! ;)


She'll be here before we know it! 
WOOHOO!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those last 10 weeks are definitely the slowest!! And I still can't believe how tiny you're staying.

    ReplyDelete