background

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Baby Prep

Well... we're only 5 weeks away from meeting our sweet baby girl! 
Dallin and I are scared and extremely excited! 
 

We have started buying a few big items that we will need and have enjoyed putting them together and imagining our beautiful daughter in them. Dallin has been practicing holding and transferring a stuffed animal frog to get ready for a real baby. It's so cute! I wish I had a picture of him...


With the very hot weather and lack of air conditioning, I have been loving spending time at the pool. It's not the best pool for swimming laps, but it is entertaining to watch all the cute kids learning to swim.


We can't wait to see and hold our sweet daughter. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think we NEED a picture of Dallin and the frog! Oh, and maybe one of him changing the diaper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brandt and I babysat our cousins baby and I needed him to hold her cause she wanted to watch me get dinner out of the oven. So I started handing her over and he was like "HOW DO I HOLD HER???" It was hilarious. I'm glad Dallin is getting practice.

    ReplyDelete