background

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Miskho Family Reunion

BEWARE!! Picture Overload. :)

This last week, Dallin and I got to spend time in Kennewick with ALL of my mom's side of the family. It has been quite a while since we had all been together, and we had a blast!

Here are a few highlights from the week.
-Building/shooting a huge potato gun (I only have pics on my phone... and I don't know  how to get them off... sorry!)
-Chopping down trees and pulling out very large bushes
-Boys vs. Girls kickball
-Baby Shower
-My uncle Tony's Wedding (and all the setting up for the wedding)
-Playing in the pool
-Family Pictures
-Taking the kiddos to the park
-19 of us being able to go to church together to hear Grandma Miskho speak
-Playing LOTS of games and eating nonstop


Mom made this amazing quilt.
Dallin was wiped out from looking at baby stuff...

Dallin's handiwork. They wouldn't let me on the ladder...
Danielle made the cake. Isn't it beautiful?!
SNO-CONES!!!


Dad put the whole cupcake in his mouth... I think he's in heaven.
Clean-up crew...
The boys enjoying some rainbow cake
And here's the 37 week belly... We're almost there!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love that quilt! And all of the wedding colors were fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete