background

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Independence Day

Dallin and I had a wonderful 4th of July together!!

We slept in, worked on the car, and went for a long walk through the neighborhood Nature Reserve. You would never believe we were only a 5 minute walk from our house!

The lovely snail friend we found...

 Our supposedly "short" walk turned into a 2.5 hour excursion. It was awesome.
 
Sportin' the baby bump
Dallin... workin' it on the boardwalk
We saw 13 snakes while we were adventuring... not my favorite part of the trip. You would think I would get used to the little guys... but I still jumped and freaked out every time. (yes, I know they're tiny...)


After we got home, we headed to the park to have a BBQ with some ward friends. It was great fun, and there was SO much delicious food!


After we ate, we headed to yet another park to play and watch fireworks.
Dallin was a hit with the kids, as usual.


The fireworks were amazing.

Killer Finale!!!
We had such a great day together!
 I wish Dallin could stay home from work every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment