background

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

6 Months by the Numbers

Well... Kylie has now been the Queen of the house for 6 months. And what a crazy 6 months it has been!

 

Facts about our Sweet Baby Girl

 

Kylie has:
1 tooth
been to 2 countries and wears size 2 diapers (finally!)
lived in 3 different houses
gained 4 pounds...almost (weighing in at 11 lbs. 3 oz.)
grown 5 inches (25 inches)
and visited 6 states

A few other things:
 
Kylie has learned to sit up on her own


She loves mum mum crackers (banana flavor) and avocado

 

She sleeps from 7:30pm to 8am most nights


She likes to help me with the laundry


She has the most adorable smile and laugh. I really can't get enough of it.


She'll play with anything, but her favorites are dad's watch, her bows, our phones, my yellow water bottle and sweatshirt strings. (notice none of these things are even toys.... typical.)


Thanks for making my life such an adventure! We sure do love you Kylie Maddison!

 
 
 
She's pretty good at striking poses :)

1 comment:

  1. She is a little munchkin! I love how even though she's tiny, she still has a lush little baby belly! And I love all the posing. Also, I loved all the DR pics. Looks like you all had a fabulous time ...and that Kylie in a swimsuit... too much!

    ReplyDelete