background

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Pianist and The Selfie

It hit me the other day... it's no wonder Kylie loves to play the piano... she's been involuntarily  lovingly surrounded by pianos her whole life!


Every single major toy has some sort of piano... oh well.


Guess our plan worked. :)

Sorry for the long video... it's just so entertaining. Especially when she stops to look at her hand 5 seconds in...


And Kylie has learned the art of the selfie... she would push the camera away for me to take a picture, point to the camera to see the picture, and then push the camera away for another... and she would smile for every one. I loved it. Please forgive my nastiness... I was super sick... aka. no shower or getting ready at all for that matter. :)

she finally figured out the "crazy pose" idea

1 comment:

  1. haha....love all the selfies! Hudson just walks around saying 'chee' anytime he sees my phone. and wait a minute, that's your SICK/NO SHOWER/NOT GETTING READY face?

    uh, we can't be friends.

    jk, but for real. still gorgeous as always.

    ReplyDelete