background

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Things

Here are some other random things that happened the last few weeks.

We went to a birthday party for my "twin." I met Joanna two years ago, and we've been best buds ever since. It helps that we were born on the same day, same year. :)


We also went to a WICKED Halloween party! We went as superman and superwoman, and brought these gruesome treats. We didn't take any pictures of their house... because we were totally overwhelmed by how awesome it was. haha! Maybe next year?


Kylie and I joined our friends Meagan, Bennett and Charlotte to go to the Portland Zoo. We had a great time! I didn't take a whole lot of pictures because I was busy chasing Kylie around... but it was really awesome.


This is about when she had had enough of the stroller...

I have had a little bit of free time lately, so I decided to start making Christmas presents. I think Kylie will love this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment