background

Monday, November 4, 2013

Pumpkins and Super Halloween

We carved pumpkins. And they turned out awesome. :)


 We can't take normal pictures.... especially at midnight.


Yes... we were superman and superwoman for Halloween (we already had the costumes from our race earlier this year. )


Kylie was kryptonite. And I may have dyed her hair bright green for the day. haha! It looked awesome, and came out super easy in her bath... no worries. :)


We had a fun time trick-or-treating at Intel. I didn't get many pictures because I left the camera in one of the breakrooms.. but it was still fun. :)

We also took Kylie trick-or-treating around our neighborhood. She LOVED it! And was really good at holding her pumpkin and walking up to the door and asking (in sign language) for more. haha! I didn't get pictures of this either... major fail at the picture taking this holiday.

But I DID get picture of Kylie eating her first piece of candy... a sucker that she sneakily figured out how to open and get in her mouth before I noticed...

 She's too smart.

1 comment:

  1. I love that little cutie!! Of course she's smart...with you guys as her parents!! We can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete