background

Monday, November 4, 2013

Very Belated Birthday and our big helper

Dallin and I threw a party this past weekend. It was actually to celebrate my birthday... but I kinda forgot about that until people started handing me gifts. haha!

We had dinner, icecream cake, cake pops, and played lots of minute to win it games. It was so fun to watch! And I had a total blast!

Witches Ka-Broom

Just Ben punching a kid.... haha! Not really... just TOTALLY looks like it
Mary doing some serious dodging...
 Creepy Pantyhose Knock Down

And the kiddos take a turn...

 Face the Spider Cookie

Watch out Scott... it's gonna getcha!

Thanks everyone for coming and making me feel loved. We will definitely be doing this again!

And here's our cute little munchkin with her first pony tails!! Can't. handle. it!!!


She is such a big helper these days, helping Daddy play piano, and helping mom put away Halloween decorations. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment