background

Friday, November 8, 2013

A Sweet Find and a Not So Sweet Fall

I kind of missed the after Halloween shopping, but last night I decided to swing by Target and see if there was anything left...

there were a few goods. at 90% off!! $7.50 for all of this?! not bad my friends.


My favorite is the ghost cake pan. haha!

And today... my poor sweet baby girl fell down some stairs. :(

I was putting away a few things in the garage and thought I had closed the door, but obviously I hadn't because sweet Kylie decided to come into the garage to help me... and fell cartwheeled down the stairs (we've been working on going up/down stairs... she hasn't quite grasped the down aspect...) I caught her after the first 2 stairs, and am SO glad she didn't hit the cement, but she still got a nice bruise.


We made everything better by watching the Croods and eating brownies.


Don't worry she's fine. She's a tough little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment