background

Saturday, October 26, 2013

Twenty Four.

Yup. It happened. I turned another year older.

And what a fun birthday it was!! :)

My wonderful mother came to visit for a few days, and took me shopping, cleaned my bathrooms, did dishes, watched Kylie so Dallin and I could get out on the town, took me to lunch, and let me win when we played games (something Dallin has yet to learn :P). I sure do love her!! Thanks for coming Mom!! Can't wait for you to be back in a few days!! (and this time she's bringing my dad!!)

Here are the pictures from the partyin'...

Kylie was showing off for Grandma... putting banana in her hair.
Not a fan of sourdough, Kylie?
Love me some Panera!!
Scarf anyone?!
Date night at the Portland Temple
SO GOOD!!!
I feel so blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment