background

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Birthdayness Continued

Dallin and I didn't get to go out around his birthday, so this last week my Mom came into town so that we could go on a date.

We started off the night with some disc golf. Dallin rocks. I try my hardest... to throw as many times as I can. :)


Then we rushed home to feed McKenna and say goodnight to the girls... then into Downtown we went.

We decided to try out a new restaurant (new to us). Tilt. UH-MAZING burgers. They were huge and wonderful! Dallin had a burger topped with an onion ring, jalapeno, fried egg, bacon, bleu cheese, lettuce, tomato and mayo.


I had a chicken sandwich with bacon, sweet ham, swiss cheese, avocado, lettuce, tomato and mayo.


We also tried their cheddar tots (basically fried balls of mashed potato) and a large fry (pretty sure it was enough fries for 6 people...) Notice them in the picture with Dallin.... yeah.

Oh... and we bought a cinnamon roll because it looked incredible. We saved it for breakfast the next day. Yum.

After dinner, we stopped at a frozen yogurt shop. I love trying all the flavors. :) We may have gone back for a second bowl to share (a little mix up at the register the first time got us a free bowl. ha.).... and we took Mom and Kylie back there the next day after lunch. It was that good. :)


And some pictures of our time with Grandma.

Facetime with Grandpa showing her Lego tower
Kylie loves her sister so much.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Glad you guys had fun! You got the same burger I always get-yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Tilt! And I love Froyo. Sounds like a super fun date.

    ReplyDelete