background

Thursday, March 19, 2015

St. Patrick's Day!

You've probably figured it out by now... But if not, you should know I LOVE holidays. All of them. I love decorating, getting dressed up, making delicious food and doing fun things for my family.

And this year, St. Paddy's Day was no different.


We woke up to shoes filled with green and gold goodies from the friendly leprechauns that stopped by our house.


We enjoyed a green breakfast. Special Lucky Charms and green milk for Kylie, and spinach quiche and a green smoothie for Dallin and I.


Then we got dressed in our green attire... Gotta make sure we don't get pinched!

I changed into my green after exercising. :)
We built towers with green legos, ate green snacks and talked A LOT about leprechauns. Kylie was very intrigued by how they filled her shoes. And she now puts everything in her shoes. ha!

We ended the day with a green dinner. Honey lime enchiladas with an avocado cream sauce, green cilantro lime rice, and green fruit kebabs.


We topped it off with brownie trifle for dessert.. and a little bit of basketball :)


Yay for traditions and fun holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment