background

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Seven Years

Dallin and I have been married for SEVEN years! Craziness.

My family was wonderful and watched our kids for us so we could enjoy the day together. We played disc golf and took pictures at some of the places we would frequent when we were dating.


Then we went back home for the afternoon and a CRAZY storm rolled in. Everything flooded. We still managed to go to dinner and got to see an incredible sunset.


Who takes normal pictures anyway?!
Trying to get a picture of the sunset behind us...
a little better...
But since my dessert plans got foiled (we were going to have We Ice at the park) Mom saved the day and bought a cheesecake and sparkling cider for us to enjoy. I had secretly brought home my wedding dress to put on after dinner to surprise Dallin, and so we could dance to our wedding song. Since it was so wet, Mom and Trevor spent the time while we were at dinner using blow driers to dry off the patio so I could still surprise Dallin. They deserve an award.


Here's to the next 7! Can't wait to see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment