background

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Another Birthday!

Well... no matter how young I think I am in my mind... the birthdays keep coming! lol


This year my birthday landed on a Sunday. and not just any Sunday... Primary Program Sunday!! What a wonderful birthday gift! Kylie is so confident and makes me so proud seeing her sing every word to every song. (I tried to get her to wish me a happy birthday from the microphone after she said her speaking part... but she's far too mature to be tricked into doing something like that.)

I also got to teach relief Society on my birthday. Lucky me! A good friend made sure everyone sang to me before we started our lesson, so that helped ease my nerves a little. :)

Can't forget the biggest surprise of the day!! When we walked into church Sunday morning, my parents were there!! They had driven down the night before (in a terrible storm) to be here for my birthday!! Dad and Mom spent the day with us, helped with dinner, had dessert, and then had to drive back home that night!! I sure love them, they make me feel so special and loved.

I celebrated my birthday all week long, and ended the celebration by going to Olive Garden with some of my good friends. Even though it means I'm getting older... I still love birthdays. :) :)

That says McKenna... in case you were wondering
His first squat! Jayce decided to start walking for my birthday gift this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment