background

Saturday, December 2, 2017

School Update

Kylie loves school. She is learning so much.


I miss her every day. It has been a serious adjustment having my big helper gone all day. I didn't notice or appreciate how much she helped me around the house, and how much she kept McKenna out of trouble!!

She rides the bus every day, and has a great time. She gets really bummed if we miss the bus in the morning and have to drive in the CAR. lol

Some fun things to mention from the last few months:

Favorite Character Day:
Kylie wanted to be Moana. So I whipped up a costume with materials I had laying around the house. She looked so cute.

Crazy hair Day.
Kylie was determined to have green hair. So I put her hair in the "dinosaur" style she liked and we spray painted it green. She's so awesome.


At school, the kids earn Pride tickets (because their mascot is a Lion) for good behavior and every month all of those tickets are put into a pot and at an assembly one name is drawn and that child earns a prize for their class. Well in October, Kylie had her name drawn! She earned her class a technology party. I love the picture her teacher took of her in front of everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment