background

Saturday, December 2, 2017

No school November

It seems like Kylie was home more than she was in school over the last month.

She started to get bored, so we had to find ways to entertain everyone. We did a lot of playing out in the rain, went to the zoo, the girls helped me make penguin masks for a friend, we played with friends, Kylie started piano lessons,
Jayce thinks he's pretty big climbing up on the couch and watching shows with his sisters
lots of messes

and we traveled to Kennewick to visit family November 8-12th.

she splattered paint on her face... she wasn't happy. I thought it looked awesome. lol
We mostly hung out around my parents house, and went to visit my Grandma every day. It was a very low-key visit. I loved every minute!

But it was definitely great to get back home and be with Dallin again!! It's hard to travel and enjoy myself without my best friend/other half being there!

No comments:

Post a Comment