background

Saturday, April 2, 2011

The light at the end of the tunnel....

We are getting SOOO close!! Tuesday night I registered for my LAST semester of college! Wow. What am I supposed to do once I'm done with school?!

Here's some of the numbers....

19 total days until we are finished with this semester.
8 days of class.
7 days of work.
2 reading days.
5 days of finals.
and about a million assignments, papers and projects to go.

I am so stoked to get a break from Provo and to head to Portland for a little while.

Now I need to make up for being a slacker and update the blog as to all that has happened in the last month, or at least the important things. :)

About 3 weeks ago Andy, Julie and Brayden came to Provo for the weekend and it was SO much fun to catch up, meet Brayden, go out to eat, and sit around playing games.





We love you guys!! and LOVED holding Brayden!







In my family there has always been the tradition of eating a green dinner on St. Patrick's Day. I couldn't handle eating normal colored food (even if Dallin was a little weirded out.) We enjoyed a green "breakfast" for dinner. Green pancakes, eggs and avocado-banana shakes. I thoroughly enjoyed it. YAY for tradition!

We also celebrated the Cougars making it to the Sweet 16 by having a big ward get-together to watch the game. Everyone brought snacks and watched the game in the multipurpose room. We brought blue and white cupcakes to show some school spirit.

Dallin creatively arranged the cupcakes to form a Y (can you see it?) We did frost them, but they were whisked away before I was able to snap a picture. Even though BYU lost, we still had a blast watching the game and cheering/booing along with our ward family.

Our good friend Brandt Jensen is in the band for Young Ambassadors and he was able to get us tickets to one of their shows. It was amazing! Dallin and I were so impressed that those guys can sing and dance at the same time. One guy even did a back flip while singing a solo!! Pretty impressive. Thanks Brandt and Liz for getting us the tickets!!

I got an internship for the fall. It was a huge relief when I got the call saying I was accepted. An internship is required for my graduation, and since I only have one more semester I have obviously put it off until the very last moment. I will be working at Curves. I am so excited. I am even "forced" to work out 3 times a week at the facility... darn. :P I think it'll be a great opportunity.

And yes... I will most likely be leading Zumba classes. haha!

Anyway, that's about it for us. We wrote our To-Do list of all the things we need to finish before leaving for Portland. We're going to try and check-off at least one thing a day until we are done.

Wish us luck!!

1 comment:

  1. You should teach a zumba class to all the girls at the family reunion! That would be so fun! Congrats on getting the internship! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete