background

Monday, September 23, 2013

Lake House

We left for Lake Cocolalla the day after Kylie's birthday. We spent a few days with the Hague family. We went boating, did a fire or two and just had a great time!

Grillin' up dinner for the fam
 "Brampa" :)
Kylie's first tube ride...
she loved it! And kept asking for more.

We drove back to the Tri-Cities on Sunday so we could be home for BRANDEN TO GET HOME!!!! He finished his 2-year mission in Fortaleza, Brazil, on August 20th, and his flight got in at noon. I could hardly contain my excitement, or my tears! lol.


He was so used to being constantly busy... and couldn't stand just sitting around the house, so we went and played disc golf before he was officially released.


Kylie warmed up to him really quick, they were so cute together.


The day after Branden flew in, we headed back to Lake Cocolalla, but this time we took the Heath family. They had not been to the lake before, and I'm pretty sure they had a great time. We had beautiful weather (most of the time)!

the driver. Thanks babe!
Branden got all his skills back pretty quick!
This is Kylie laughing... she throws her head back... I may have taught her that. :)
 Betsy, Tonya (and their kiddos) and Grandma Miskho decided to join us for a day. Allie and Aimee loved when Trevor or I would get thrown off the tubes on the water (I think we were the only ones who fell).... they would cheer "throw Cassie off" the entire boat ride. haha!
 


We finished off our trip by going to church and hearing Branden speak and report on his mission. He bore his testimony of the gospel in Portuguese, even though I couldn't understand anything, I could feel his love for the gospel and Jesus Christ. It was quite awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment