background

Monday, September 23, 2013

Other news....

Just to finish off the recap (there are 5 new posts starting with Kylie's B-day if you want to go back and see them...), here are a few more things that have been keeping us busy.

Dallin was in charge of a ward BBQ.. I thought it turned out awesome! We were nervous that the rain would scare people away... but we're all die-hard Oregonians here (lol!)... a little downpour isn't gonna stop us! We had a great turn out.

Just a friendly game of tug-o-war. There was also a bike parade, obstacle course, pie contest, disc golf (of course,) volleyball and kickball.


We got our third "child" this month (just in case you're confused, Kylie is #1, and the baby grand is #2) We bought a Vitamix. And are seriously in heaven. Soups, shakes, and smoothies galore. We use it at least once a day. It was worth the splurge. :)


We had a big couponing trip, we paid $26 for $150 worth of stuff, and were given $15 to spend on our next outing. We've still got it. lol!


Lastly, our garage door totally busted the Sunday before Memorial Day. Kylie and I were coming home after a walk, and I went to close the garage and all of a sudden it sounded like our whole house was breaking apart. It bent in like a thousand places and wouldn't close...


and then since Monday was a holiday we had to go a few days with it open and unusable. It was a little bit of a headache... and we were late to church because of it. But we got it fixed. YAY!

3 comments:

  1. whoa that's crazy!! what a pain...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The majority of my decorations were bought on clearance the day after Halloween in 2007. I only remember this because I was supposed to be induced that morning with Ethan and they cancelled on me because they were so crowded and it was my therapy. Lol. Target has great clearance sales, haha. Dallin can't argue with CHEAP decorations, right? I'll stand in the door way to block him while you jump in my car and we can go together if you want. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOO! I think that sounds like fun! Cheap decorations would be perfect. Even if that means I don't get to decorate until next year. haha.

      Delete